Children’s Wellness Company provides behavior consultation services to school staff, teachers and other caretakers. Children’s Wellness Company has an experienced clinician who is able to work with public school districts and private schools in designing effective programs as well as working with administrators to implement programmatic changes throughout the school your child attends.
Behavior Consultation Services Include:
- Specialized Classroom Design (ABA, MD, LLD)
- Classroom Behavior Management
- School-Wide Behavior Management
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Social Skills Plans and Groups
- Data Collection Systems and Reporting
Techniques include, but are not limited to: modeling, direct instruction/therapy, observation, IOA (inter-observer agreement), procedural reliability data for teaching and behavior plan implementation.
At Children’s Wellness Company, we offer behavior consultation services to school staff, teachers and other caretakers. To learn more about our behavior consultation services, contact us at 305-310-4245 or you can email us.